A car accident or other roadway crash can be one of the most traumatic events an individual or family ever encounters, with consequences sometimes including a tragic wrongful death or permanent, disabling injuries. Our firm has extensive experience in high-stakes auto accident cases and we are equally well prepared to deal with claims primarily involving soft-tissue injury and property damage. Our experienced personal injury lawyers in Southern Illinois take great pride in our commitment to evaluating motor vehicle accident cases thoroughly up front and taking all the steps needed to pursue fair, just compensation for victims. Our experience in complex litigation, often overcoming insurance company defense strategies, can be a tremendous asset in your time of need.
Auto Accident Attorney in St. Clair County, Illinois
Thorough Accident Investigation and Strong Advocacy in Insurance Disputes
Our skills and capabilities extend to:
- Car-semi truck collisions and other trucking accidents
- Accidents caused by auto defects ranging from airbag and seat belt deficiencies to tire defects and SUV or van rollover susceptibility
- Railroad crossing accidents
- Wrecks caused by the reckless actions of law enforcement officers, including high-speed pursuit cases
- Accidents caused by drunk driving or distracted driving
- Claims on behalf of passengers in vehicles operated by negligent drivers
We encourage people to take fast action after a serious auto accident, contacting a proven, committed lawyer to protect their interests before making statements or entering insurance negotiations. Witness testimony and preservation of physical or photographic evidence could prove critical to your case. However, we also know that you may recognize your need for legal advocacy only when an auto insurer denies, disputes or attempts to “low ball” your claim.
Leveraging extensive insurance knowledge and investigative resources, our Southern Illinois car accident lawyers build cases for trial often forcing the opposition to come through with a fair settlement offer. If you want experienced representation enabling you to focus on your own health and recovery, please call or e-mail our lawyers today and request a helpful, informative consultation.